11 octobre 2009

MESSRS. HARPER IGNATIEFF LAYTON AND DUCEPPE IT'S TIME FOR ACTION IN THE COFFIN AFFAIR



MESSRS. HARPER IGNATIEFF LAYTON AND DUCEPPE
IT'S TIME FOR ACTION IN THE COFFIN AFFAIR


















EMAIL SENT BY CLÉMENT FORTIN TO MICHAEL IGNATIEFF ON THE 10TH OCTOBER 2009-10-11 (translation)

Good evening Mr. Ignatieff,

While visiting Gaspé, on August last, you have promised the Coffin family that you will take action in the Coffin affair. I am happy that you made them that promise. I urge that one puts a term to this affair as soon as possible. It is also high time to put an end to the sufferings of the Coffin family. I wrote a book on the Coffin affair, titled L’affaire Coffin: une supercherie?, that Wilson & Lafleur published, in 2007. I examined the court documents of the trial that took place before the Percé jury, in 1954. I also created a blog that I devote to the Coffin affair. I posted on my blog the report of the Royal Commission of Enquiry on the Coffin Affair almost in its entirety. I also translated it into English because I wanted my English-speaking friends to read it.
With this email, I urge you to request that an evaluation “of the new elements of proof” that Alton Price has submitted to the Department of Justice of Canada be made as soon as possible. Mr. Price has written a book on the Coffin Affair, titled To Build a Noose (1996) that was translated and published under the titleTromper le jury (1998)
I invite you to visit my blog: http://fortinclement.blogspot.com
Clément Fortin, retired lawyer

LETTER SENT BY ALTON PRICE














YOUR COMMENTS...

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

yes.. love this post